Friday 28 October 2011

My Birthday :D

So last week was my birthday and I got some lovely things! First is my first ever sewing basket by Cath Kidson and its gorgeous! It was from my boyfriends mom and she even put some fabrics inside :) It came with scissors, thread,needles, a tapemeasure, thimbles etc, I was very happy :)
My lovely Sewing Basket!
My Boyfriend John also decided to get me some sewing related stuff and I ended up with an amazingly cute book called "Sewn Toy tales" - a Melly and me book, which is full of the cutest animals ever! I can't wait to make the mouse!!  He also gave me a tin for my threads which is so pretty :D
Its like a book :)
So many projects! 














Then at the weekend, I went to pick my mom up from a sewing course and Jackie from White Cottage had some gorgeous fabric that I just had to buy :D So pretty :D
Yay :D 
 John's Nan even gave me some pink and white spotty fabric from her sewing basket :) I was very spoilt :)

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you! You got some lovely birthday pressies there. I'll be watching to see you make that mouse.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi all those goodies look very lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete